Cast stone is a mixture of ground-up natural stone, colored cement, sand, and fibre reinforcing. Profiles are produced by casting mixtures into CAD-designed moulds to make a wide range of window dressing and trim, terrace railings, door frames and entrance ways, and exterior wall coverings.Stucco & Stone by 3 Brothers Construction supplies an excellent range of quality cast stone building products.
Cast stone offers aesthetic elegance, delivers robustness, and will not degrade. It marries well with stucco, brick cladding, and any natural stone veneers. As an option to a natural stone, cast stone is also available as a veneer.
Stucco & Stone by 3 Brothers Construction can be used for all architectural trim elements, moulding, columns, balustrades, quoins, veneer, corbels, etc. for your project.
- Excellent Selection: A wide range of standard profiles available.
- Stone Colour: Colours range from standard grey to earthy browns / reds, whites and warmer beiges. Full colour palettes are available to choose from. (23 colours) Custom colours available.
- Product Characteristics: Freeze/thaw resistant, strengths over 4800 psi, and coloured to the customer’s requirements.
- Custom Orders: Customized cast stone profiles regularly prepared.
- Stone Texture: We offer three different finishes to match natural stone: Honed finish (Smooth), Sand-blasted finish (Acid Etched) and Travertine finish.
- Installation Savings: Our Cast Lite® elements, backed with foam, provide significant installation savings in time and labour costs, and do not require mechanical anchoring systems.
Please contact us for a free quote and let us know how we can serve your needs. At Stucco & Stone by 3 Brothers Construction we deliver on all scale projects and deliver on-time, on-budget and to perfection.